FABB SP. Z O.O. INFORMATION CLAUSE
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR, please be informed that: 1. The Administrator of your personal data is the company Fabb Sp. z o.o., with its seat at 175 Al. Armii Krajowej Street, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, registered in the District Court of Bielsko-Biała, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register (KRS) No 0000668648, Tax ID (NIP) No: 9372691985, National Official Business Register (REGON) No: 366806136, BDO (National Waste Database) No: 000055654, share capital of PLN 4,000,000, hereinafter referred to as ADO.
2. Your personal data shall be protected and processed in order to communicate with you and handle the cases to which the communication relates, and in order to pursue possible claims or defend against such claims. The legal basis for such actions is a legitimate interest of ADO, pursuant to s. 6(1)(f) of GDPR, i.e. handling the issues submitted via forms, communication with entities and handling the issues, which they submit.
3. Your personal data shall be stored for as long as it is necessary to accomplish the purpose, with a regular verification of the usefulness of such data. The period of processing of personal data may be extended by a limitation period, if the processing of personal data is necessary to pursue possible claims or defend against such claims.
4. Submitting your personal data is voluntary.
5. Your personal data shall be processed on the basis of an agreement or actions on your request before signing an agreement (pursuant to s. 6(1)(b) of GDPR), for the purpose of: a. the sales/purchase process; the data shall be stored for the period of time prior to signing the agreement and during the execution of the agreement; b. handling complaints and reports; the data shall be stored for a period of 3 years after the termination of the proceedings.
6. Your personal data shall be processed on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest (pursuant to s. 6(1)(f) of GDPR) for the purpose of: a. the sales/purchase process and the provision of appropriate services; the data shall be rendered anonymous once the final product has been developed; b. conducting audit and controlling procedures; the data shall be stored for the period of 5 years after the termination of such procedures; c. identifying and pursuing possible claims or defending against such claims; the data shall be stored for the duration of the proceedings or the limitation period; d. debt collection and enforcement of debt seizures; the data shall be stored for 10 years from the end of the calendar year, when the debt was paid.
7. Your personal data may be processed in connection to the performance of obligations imposed on the Administrator by law (pursuant to s. 6(1)(c) of GDPR), for the purpose and to the extent necessary to perform obligations arising from the tax and accounting regulations.
8. Your personal data can be made available to: a. companies providing accounting services, invoicing and settlement of contracts, evaluating service quality, providing debt recovery, as well as legal and analytical services; b. providers of IT systems and services; c. postal operators and couriers; d. authorities entitled to have access to your data under the provisions of law.
9. You have the right to access your data and to request their rectification, deletion, restriction in their processing, to transfer them and to raise an objection against their processing, as well as to withdraw your consent for their processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your prior consent.
10. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, who is in charge of data protection, if you conclude that the processing of your personal data violates RODO. Contact details of the supervisory authority: Biuro Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, phone no.: 22 531 03 00, https://www.uodo.gov.pl/pl/p/kontakt
11. Your personal data shall not be profiled.
12. Submitting your personal data is voluntary, nonetheless in the absence of the data required by fabb Sp. z o.o., the execution of the agreement will not be possible.Back to home page